do what you want, defy what you dont

Monday, May 18, 2015

cancelled tour dates earl




so i know this chick that works for the venue that Earl was supposed to perform at.... she told me he cancelled the dates for something she called "rehab" 
it's crazy because i think we let our following habits let us think stuff is cool and without consequence... the shit he's talking about is real... i really don't know if it is but it seems a lot more valid then the flex tweets i read on the daily

I thought about when I heard Kanye West say "We all self-conscious I'm just the first to admit it,"  and how suddenly I was cool with being self-conscious.... I made some weird connection to this and the earl thing.... I can't figure it out probably because I'm face timing this girl and keeping her entertained is more important to me

Earl did tweet this 
sooooo okay
I listened to Solace during the car trip back from Galveston last night and thought I had to pay homage
don't we all have stuff going on in our lives... salute to everyone that keeps striving for a level of purpose that makes no sense... you're cool

just me and my nibbling conscious

@kikegiraffe

do what you want, defy what you don't











No comments:

Post a Comment