do what you want, defy what you dont

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Memorial Day - No Wifii


So some dudes I follow on twitter named Kevin Abstract and Romil put me onto to this via the fucking internet.
So there were a couple factors for me giving it a shot... 
1) The makers of MTV1987 support it
2) That tweet reminded me that it's summer and that's a good thing
3) The following statement on their website (uhh click here to visit their site)
WE MADE THIS ALBUM IN A WEEK IN COHEN'S PARENTS GARAGE.  WE HATE COHEN'S PARENTS.  WE HATE OURSELVES.  THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS THE SUMMER.  HERE'S OUR ALBUM.


that is where you want to go to give it a listen.
I don't know why it made me think of when I started listening to Blink-182......
Just accept the fact that a group of kids product of the same youth producing rappers like Maxo Kream formed a band and made an album together.

I already sent the link to three different girls and asked them to listen to Dylan.... 

1) Flood
2) Im only alive when you text me
3) Drown me Out
4) Dylan
5) I wish I was dead.  I wish you were alive.

Shout out to GI, Cain, Milo and Cohen.  the fraction of the youth that make up the band NO WIFIII




naming a song Im only alive when you text me is the equivalent of when Kanye West said "We're all self conscious I'm just the first to admit it."  

@kikegiraffe

Do what you want, Defy what you don't

and i low key have no idea who the fuck Brock Hampton is even though we had a convo on twitter one day about musicians and their money... over and out







No comments:

Post a Comment