do what you want, defy what you dont

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Hiatus


Chance the Rapper took to twitter two days ago to drop a new track.... Hiatus.

So some stupid ass blog tweeted out during finals week that Surf was supposedly dropping that random night.  Doug, the homie, had fully committed to not sleeping to ensure he was awake when Chance dropped it..... until I called my BS.  I had to call my BS after some "facts" twitter had done the same thing except for Gambino... claiming he had an album named After the Internet that was dropping on 4/20
NEITHER HAVE HAPPENED 



some lyrics tweeted my the man himself

I kind of wonder if its like aaaaa..... snippet because its short af..... but some more classic chance to put in rotation.

@kikegiraffe

do what you want, defy what you dont


No comments:

Post a Comment