do what you want, defy what you dont

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Playboi Carti - Fetti ft Dash and Maxo Kream


Ian Connor, head of Awful Records, took to twitter today to bless the world with a new track from Playboi Carti.

All three of the artists on the song were at the soft opening of the newest high end street wear boutique in Houston, Shalon & Rogers.... they likely recorded it around then
(I watched DA$H spill a cup of muddy liquid all over the floor there... too funny)

I will definitely be listening to the song repetitively as I drive through Houston tonight in route for my Dorm but listen to it below and form your own dam opinion.



Ian is obviously master minding something big here... to me it is like he is bringing the creative director niche to music and executing it oh so well.

Lyrics he tweeted from the song nearly a month before it was released.


and if the cover art doesn't look familiar 


FETTI ON FETTI ON FETTI I CAN'T GO IN I AIN'T READY

follow em on twitter

@kikegiraffe

do what you want, defy what you don't

if the pint ain't sealed don't buy it defy it







No comments:

Post a Comment