do what you want, defy what you dont

Friday, May 1, 2015

A$AP Rocky blesses the world with a release date


With only two solo projects A$AP Rocky comes through with the release date of his next album.  If it weren't for Rocky the music industry of today would be no where near where it is at today.  I do believe it was Tyler, the Creator and A$AP Rocky that had the biggest influential impact on this new generation of musicians.
Can't wait to see where A$AP Rocky has grown too on this album.  We'll be able to give the album a listen May 12th.  At. Long. Last. A$AP
the album title does make it seem like we're finally getting something what we have wanted..... at long last we get A$AP Rocky's sophomore album.

At.Long.Last.A$AP

Live. Love. ASAP. came out my sophomore year... I would put my headphones on and begin playing Palace before I ever stepped foot into the hallway.

@kikegiraffe

Do what you want, Defy what you don't

No comments:

Post a Comment