do what you want, defy what you dont

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Weird?

 
 
 
 
Yesterday one of my close friends called our website/twitter "weird." I know that this is something so small but it really got me thinking, what the hell is weird? I have been getting called "weird" since as long as I can remember without knowing why. I'm pretty sure that everyone that authors for this website has been called weird at one point or another in their lives, probably countless times.
So what's weird is the question.
The dictionary definitions is an adjective suggesting something supernatural; uncanny, as seen above in the picture.
So by dictionary definition hell yea .ecnaifeD is the weirdest, because we are absolutely out of this world, supernatural, ghostly, strange and otherworldly.
So I say thank you from now on to being called weird...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
#863528JOHNNY825612#
 
 
Do what you want, defy what you don't.
DWUWDWUD


No comments:

Post a Comment