do what you want, defy what you dont

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Skizzy Mars and Kyle



Sooooo i'm listening to Chance the Rapper on spotify a couple days ago, when they switch the music to suggested artist. I listen to the artist and I am bobbing my head like aye I kind of like this, so I look at the artist name and save it to my music. Right after this another artist plays and i'm feeling his music as well,



The first artist was Skizzy Mars a young MC from New York.
I listened to a few songs of his including: Do you there ft. Marc E. Bassy, Make Sense, Like This and much more. He has an album out that dropped Feb. 3rd called The Red Balloon Project. I highly recommend y'all check him out. 
Click Link Below








The next artist I heard was Kyle aka Super Duper Kyle a young Cali artist.
I have listened to some of his new stuff and some of his older music as well, Including his newest song, It's Lit ft. IAMSU!, and older stuff like, Sex & Super Smash Bros. 
All the music from him that I listened to was fun music that can change your mood from down to happy quickly.
Click Link Below







#152515JOHNNY26558#
Do what you want, Defy what you don't.


No comments:

Post a Comment