do what you want, defy what you dont

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Earl Sweatshirt - Solace


I was scrolling through twitter waiting for the order me and Thunderstreak had just put in at Whataburger when I saw some random music blog had posted billboard like about its release.

I was enjoying that moment in life way too much to stop and give it the ten minutes I saw it took, plus the setting wasn't right.  NOW I'm football stadium chillin at Thunderstreak's Intramural soccer game.

The project is streaming through my headphones as I watch/type.... It came in hot with some weirdly "cool" distorted voices.

BUT after watching Earl's last Interview I refuse to post anything on what I think the album is about because I think Earl deserves the people to take a step back from what they think they know and give the project a completely unbiased listen.  Well okay.... Solace



"I've been alone for the longest, its trouble in the way that we jogging, nothing going to save us or stop us, just me and my nibbling conscious"
does this show progression from "and for a moment high as fuck I've been alone in my shit." ...... that's on IDLSIDGO in case you didn't know.....?? 

follow @earlxsweat on twitter

@kikegiraffe

Do what you want, Defy what you don't

No comments:

Post a Comment