do what you want, defy what you dont

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Summertime 06

So the album isn't supposed to come out for another week but for all of you who see no wrong in downloading leaks the time is now.  not saying it is wrong
You can even check out this article by NPR music that will allow you to listen to the album.
At this point I'm not sure if I even want to listen to the album because my expectations have risen far above what I think is fair.  It relates to why the world will never get an EARLWOLF album.... the expectations are just too high.... and why are my expectations for Summertime 06 so high, well because it seems like everyone in the rap game is helping promote the album like it is some sort of master piece that deserves the attention.
When I saw Ian Connor join the list of supporters......
I mean it makes sense for Ian to support Vince since Vince himself has been promoting Midnight Studios, the brand run by a duded named Shane...... the very brand that Ian co-signed to assist in getting the audience it deserves.
Sidenote: Midnight Studios is great
he is on the cover of xxl wearing the brand
SOOOOO maybe Vince Staples has built a network of friends and supporters that want to see him succeed wether the album is great or not......
I'm sure it's fucking great bullshit aside

@kikegiraffe

do what you want, defy what you don't



No comments:

Post a Comment