do what you want, defy what you dont

Sunday, June 7, 2015

co-worker



Soooo I'm at work right... I walk into the back part of the restaurant I serve tables for and instead of hearing dishes flying all over the place I hear these FIRE ass beats.  I start bobbing my head as I get closer and really hear the music.... One of the dudes washing dishes is obviously listening to the music too so I ask him "Yo what is this?"
SIDE NOTE: I ask questions because thats what the fuck I've been taught to do in my twelve plus years of acquiring knowledge in todays sorry ass education system.

TURNS OUT one of the dish washers my age, dude I've only said whats up to a couple times is the producer behind the beats.  If I didn't make that clear, thats what they were listening to in the back of a restaurant... straight beats no vocals.  MY MIND WAS BLOWN just evidence that there are talented musicians everywhere when the art being produced is a representation of one self.

WATCH OUT FOR MORE FROM MY HOMIE.
check out his soundcloud above

@kikegiraffe

do what you want, defy what you don't





No comments:

Post a Comment