do what you want, defy what you dont

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Suffolk County

So i just download this...
I peeped the cool looking album artwork when I was scrolling through Complex's top 50 looking for the Maxo187 cover art.
BOOM DOWNLOAD COMPLETE so i move it into my itunes and let it start playing.
"ain't really much to do around here trying to stay high and out of trouble"
that's where I'm at now.... as in thats as far as I've got into the album the second song will follow shortly and that quote pretty accurately describes my monotonous ass life right now.

i like it
"shoutout" to the fact my summer is going to be slightly less monotonous now


give it a listen... you'll prolly like it


 follow him on twitter too @cousinstizz
I'M THE FUCKING FRESH PRINCE MY NAME IS ILL SMITH
-COUSIN STIZZ

@kikegiraffe

do what you want, defy what you don't


No comments:

Post a Comment