do what you want, defy what you dont

Monday, June 15, 2015

vince staples update


      
Boom another single from the man himself... Vince Staples.
I won't go into detail but the subject does intrigue me... i've seen so many rappers cosign this guy with endless positive things to say but I haven't witnessed any substantial growth since whenever it was I first saw him live... I've seen him alot.... Space Migration Tour, Oxymoron Tour, SXSW.......

The one thing I know for certain is every time I've met him is that his attitude towards fans is sub-par but maybe that's because the first time I met him I asked "Do you really hate White People?"

Check out these tweets.... interesting stuff.... can't wait til the 30th
there will be hard copies.....

I need and "appreciate" your support

the craziest thing is... what other rapper you know has dropped an album with hard copies and only has this many twitter followers..... i know its twitter but i believe its a fair way to measure one's fan base so.... 

SUMMERTIME '06

@kikegiraffe

do what you want, defy what you don't



No comments:

Post a Comment