do what you want, defy what you dont

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

i guess i do not


        
I hate to start comparing this song to others but I have to in order to properly portray how I feel about this song.
first song to remember Brand New Guy by A$AP Rocky ft Schoolboy Q
second song to remember Don't Play by Travis Scott ft Big Sean

Now why do compare this song to those two? because they go hard and when they are played in a car they aren't played with the volume turned down AND everyone in the car tends to lose their shit as they yell in unison the main lyrics.
"CAMO DOWN TO MY BOXERS"
"I AIN'T PLAYING WITH THESE NIGGAS"
"I GUESS I DON'T"

hmmm the reoccurring theme here of a sort of mosh like event that can be seen in this video and in the official video for All Day is interesting..... Save Money

@kikegiraffe

do what you want, defy what you don't






No comments:

Post a Comment