do what you want, defy what you dont

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Carrots

I always knew Anwar Carrots as a creative part of the peas and carrots collective that was pretty much the brand behind Casey Veggies.  They had/have a store on fairfax.... I know for a fact Arian Foster supported the movement and had shopped at the store.  All that is irrelevant and I don't have any facts to have the right to say anything on Anwars status with Mr CV and PNCINTL although my gut has got me jumping to negative conclusions.... but maybe thats just apart of living and growing.

HERES WHAT MATTERS
Anwar Carrots has created a "Menswear Label" that is... self-titled.
After all of his work with the PNC brand it is safe to say Anwar deserves to be doing something of this caliber AND the youth definitely deserves to not only be inspired by the art that is to be admired here but also the blessing that is fresh clothing.
Check out some shots from his site anwarcarrots.com


Let me introduce you the capsule of clothing by first showing you three shots of the piece that I have found to be my favorite.



Orange is a no-brainer in this situation.... carrots.  
The first thing that caught my eye was the lettering all the way around the hood and the go hard font.
Once I got into the details I was in complete shock on how something so bold and grimey could be complemented with such an innocent message.... and it be so fresh; almost as if Anwar himself had walked through a garden of clothes and pulled the piece out of the ground composed of culture, positivity, and creativity.
To top it off its a champion hoodie so you know you're getting quality material.

take a peak at the rest of the collection below and don't be afraid to visit anwarcarrots.com and cop the piece you like




@kikegiraffe

do what you want, defy what you don't

No comments:

Post a Comment