do what you want, defy what you dont

Friday, June 26, 2015

not tv


       
This came out a couple days ago
i really want to hear some new isaiah rashad... i feel like TDE just has him waiting.... waiting for who knows what
Salute to Jay Rock though
         
Now i was kind of wishy washy about posting this video not because I have a problem with Big Sean or Kanye... the problem lies in the fact that the song was promoted to feature TRAVIS SCOTT.
I know for a fact he was just in the studio or considered to be a feature just cause he says "Straight Up"
IT IS MY THEORY that there is a Travis Scott verse to this song and the world is being deprived of hearing it.
I just saw Travis Scott a couple of days at ScoreMore's Jambalaya festival and he played the song smurking... right after the first straight up the song witched to Don't Play and the RAGE FEST was on.  I would think maybe if he produced it I could see why La Flame would be attached to the song rap genius says he had nothing to do with production.
LOOK THERE IS AN UNRELEASED VERSE OUT THERE I KNOW IT

@kikegiraffe

do what you want, defy what you don't 





No comments:

Post a Comment