do what you want, defy what you dont

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Ian Connor Interview with Complex through my eyes


Well finally an interview that provides the youth with information on their idol beyond the binged on tweets.
As much as I dislike Complex they have all the good cards in their deck right now and they more then delivered with this interview.
Beyond the normal stuff they do that gets hated on read this article on Maxo Kream..... okay cool they showed love to someone who deserves it... but talk about giving zero effort to an article that attracts attention from a group of people they didn't previously have brain washed.
MAYBE if they didn't publicize every tiny aspect of Jay-z's life he would instead attack them for taking advantage of artists.  that is a whole different story though
it is actually quite similar to what Ian said on the Been Trill ordeal



you can read the interview yourself if you click on these dots .......
I am going to elaborate on two things in the interview I found interesting.  I think I found them interesting because they exhibit characteristics I find lames to be missing.


Alright so it is no secret that drugs are definitely apart of "this" culture.  It is beyond enlightening to see a figure such as Ian give his Kid Cudi x WZRD type perspective on it.... and it be so utterly true.  I interpreted it to mean something along the lines of being yourself with no filters or additives is the best thing you can do and display... no flex.  Is that why people are infatuated with him?  
"wait dont answer that.. its rhetorical" - Mac Miller


I found this one interesting because I was lucky enough to attend the soft opening of the store he is Merchandising in Houston.  Not a big store and there was maybe 50 people there... and I saw him inside once.  I was fortunate enough to say "hey dad" and receive a compliment on my hat...... in the corner store down the strip.  
Makes me think about the theme "popular kid that knows everyone vs quiet kid in class"

I'm done... Ian is Cool
follow him on twitter @souljaian
shout out to Complex Mag don't trip on me screen shotting yalls stuff only like 5 people are going to look at this.

I nons proof read it... I wrote half of it in an Old Testament class so read it and like it
@kikegiraffe

do what you want, defy what you don't

No comments:

Post a Comment