do what you want, defy what you dont

Monday, April 20, 2015

Goons des Garcons x Shit on You (Music Video)

                       

Sooo I was scrolling through twitter bored as shit, I got a Quiz in Microeconomics coming up but I took a bullshit test in Old Testament so Im done with school for a minute, and I stumbled across something new, fresh, and just fucking "cool."  You know when you stick your head out your friends car for 5 seconds and your friends start tripping balls on you..... Well this dude @dirtyyounggod completely "shits on you" check out his video below and formulate an opinions for your own self.


"I guess I got to be the one to show these niggas how it's done, make funds, have fun, and be proud of who you become... but you know niggas aren't going to learn until you show em something, guess i got to shit... on you"

I dont know why the video is so damn small... click on the youtube thing and watch it there 

you can check out a lot more of his music by clicking on --> you're "cool"

@kikegiraffe

do what you want, defy what you don't

No comments:

Post a Comment