do what you want, defy what you dont

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tours


Summer AKA concert season is around the corner.
Earl Sweatshirt - Not Redy 2 Leave Tour Dates
Tyler the Creator - Cherry Bomb Wold Tour Tour Dates
Joey Badass, Mick Jenkins, Denzel Curry- World Domination World Tour Tour Dates
Drake and Future - Jungle Tour Tour Dates
Wiz Khalifa and Fall Out Boy - The Boyz of Zummer Tour Tour Dates
J. Cole - Forest Hills Drive Tour Tour Dates
For all my Texas People
Father, Maxo Kream - Texas Tour Tour Dates
Jambalaya by Scoremore Line Up and Tour Dates
I went to the first Jambalaya that was headlined by EarlWolf, the whole thing is a fresh twist on a music festival.  One day, Multiple Artsists, Loads of fun.... at least I had fun.  
Free Press Summer Fest Line Up and Date
While I find their line up to be lacking something every year I attend the event.  I support my city and this is Houston's only Music Festival... I think the directors of it are avoiding catering to any genre more then any other because Houston is so diverse and they want to accommodate everyone.

I attend all the concerts I can to simply try and further connect with the artists I support.
Mac Millers Space Migration Tour has got to be my favorite tour of all time.... just to throw that out there.
If I didn't mention your favorite artist.... chill out they may still be touring, it is as simple as googling the artist name followed by "tour" 











No comments:

Post a Comment