do what you want, defy what you dont

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Wiz Khalifa - Refresh and Say No More


Rolling Papers was theme music for one of the best summers of my life so I will always be a Wiz Khalifa fan and supporter.

About a month ago Wiz and Ty Dolla Sign put out a joint EP entitled Talk About it in the Morning
While I haven't listened to the entire EP I downloaded Refresh and Say No More when Wiz put out the two songs together around New Years.  I never gave them much of a listen until it came on shuffle mid drive through Houston one night.  It has been played much more frequently since especially the Say No More portion.

"I told her don't talk about it, just be about it"


Download the entire EP via Datpiff

@kikegiraffe

do what you want, defy what you don't


No comments:

Post a Comment