do what you want, defy what you dont

Thursday, April 23, 2015

KAL TWO


Met this dude in the Urban Outfitters at the Gallo.  
I can remember he was real adamant about playing me some samples of him singing so I listened to them straight off the speaker of his iphone... in a mother fucking urban outfitters... it was "cool."
Not apart of this generation where someone has to hand out a demo tape to show someone what they are doing; it is so much easier and faster then that.  Embrace it.
I showed my support and followed away, he made me believe he wasn't playing any games but injecting himself into the music he was making, it was the least I could do.

I was stoked when I heard Something/Go that song is simply something I had never heard before.... listen to it and form an opinion for yourself.  Don't want to sway you in forming an opinion but the GO half of the song is GREATNESS.

The picture up top is art for a song he released a few days back called PO UP SHAWTY if anything it solidifies that he is a leader creating something new... well at least i think so.

Check out his twitter by clicking on ---> fuck complex

"Got to prove I'm not useless"


@kikegiraffe

Do what you want, Defy what you don't




No comments:

Post a Comment