do what you want, defy what you dont

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Midnight Studios


I went to the grand opening of Shalon & Rogers yesterday; of course they had some BAPE and Supreme..... but they also had a selection of Midnight Studios Spring/Summer collection. 
While I think a couple of the pieces came straight out of Ian Connors closet the availability of those pieces gave the store a vibe far more advanced then anything else I've seen in Houston.

The brand was created by Shane Gonzales and celebrated its 1 year anniversary about two months back.   The spring/summer collection is currently available on the brands online shop.
You can check out the entire site and explore all the "cool" stuff going on there.

Not that they should be your favorite pieces after I show them to you.... but these are my two favorite pieces from the collection and thanks to Shalon & Rogers I got my hands on one of em.


Make sure to click on the "about" tab when you check the site out.... I thought maybe Shane just hadn't put what he wanted there yet since there are no words just The Picture....
I have recently interpreted it to mean, he doesn't want you to know the "about"... if you like the clothes you like them don't let the background of a brand be the reason you like or dislike them.
maybe that makes no sense and is completely wrong.... no future

Check Midnight Studios tumblr if anything by clicking---> and now the end is near


@kikegiraffe

do what you want, defy what you don't


No comments:

Post a Comment